Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pool Party!!!

Or, also known as, "How many people can we fit in the hot tub???" Our friends, the Pendleton's, bought a new house recently. And, to all of our joy, it has a pool & jacuzzi! Yay for all of us!! So this last Saturday we christened the house with what I am sure will become a regular thing as long as weather permits (and, hey, we're in Southern California. So weather will permit for a LONG time!!)

Nick has never been in a pool before, so I wasn't sure how he'd handle it. Especially given his introduction to the ocean (see Fourth of July post below). But, after a little hesitation, he took to it like, well, a fish to water! I won't say that he was swimming laps or anything, but he was certainly have fun with the toys, splashing, etc. He was one of the last ones out of the jacuzzi!!!


A water skateboard makes for a great drink holder!!


I was going for the "hide from paparazzi" look...


We can fit WAY more people in there, right??!!


So much fun! But I think I will need to invest in more swimsuits. Sigh. That is SUCH a fun excursion... not!!

No comments: