Saturday, March 6, 2010

Culinary Tour

One of the days we were there, Mom, Marilyn, Debra and I went on a culinary tour. Chef Ann Sutherland runs tours that brings people to three different houses across the island and feeds them. Yum.

Here I am at the first house - a seaside, beautiful house. It can be rented and you can bet that I'll be checking this out for future trips! The price is actually quite reasonable if you have enough people to share.


The four touring ladies...


The tide pool that was built right next to the house. Yep, you can walk down into it if you want.


The ah-ma-zing mango gazpacho - so good. She gave us the recipe and I've made it since - so good!!! Especially on a hot day. Yummy.


These little lizards came up and ate the soup out of the spoons.


Relaxing on the lanai...


The last dish of the day... yummy too.


I wonder how much it would be to have a private chef? Hmm, must look into this...

No comments: