Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The last days in SF... sniff sniff

I promise to update with pictures of the new pad and such as soon as possible. But, hey, I just found the camera! At least that means I can load some pictures of our last weekend in SF.

So of course the weekend included a Giants game. And, thankfully, the Giants won. Nick started out the game with a nap in his stroller - a blessing as that allows us to get our lunch eaten before heading to our seats.


In the case of this game, Nick stayed asleep for a little while longer even after we got to our seats. Another blessing as it allows Mommy to have a beer (or two...)


The excitement of the game didn't let Nick sleep for long (did I mention that the Giants actually won??) and he was soon up & enjoying the game with the rest of the 38,000 or so fans.


We bring snacks for Nick for the game - this day it was blueberries. Actually, there aren't many days when it's NOT blueberries. If it ain't broke...


Did I mention that he eats them by the handful? Honestly, this little hand had not a blueberry left in it a mere few seconds later.


So what does one do when all the wine glasses are packed and in process of being shipped south? Well, if you've read previous posts, you take a tip from Grandpa. Sippy cups. Not only could we have some much needed wine after a stressful day of dealing with movers, boxes, etc., we didn't spill any either.


And believe me, we needed every dang drop!

2 comments:

SwishDesigns said...

I love the sippy cup pictures! Although I half expected to see the tops on them! HA!

Oh - and Ryan loves blueberries too!

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new place!

Romios Family said...

Can't wait to see the new place. And if it makes you feel any better, I am sniff sniffing that I am stuck up here!