Sunday, April 26, 2009

The "I hate you Mom" Blog Post

I am sure when Nick is older and I show him this blog, he will forever hate me for this post. As will Emma. But the pictures are just too cute.

It was pretty hot down at our friend's house where the egg hunt took place. So after the hunt & lunch was finished, we headed over to Manhattan Beach and went out to the pier. Soooo much cooler and the kids had a great time running up and down the pier. Seriously. I think Nick ran a half-marathon he ran back & forth so much.

Obviously all that hunting and running makes for very sweaty, dirty munchkins. Bath time!!


I LOVE this picture. He looks like he's ready for a magazine shoot...


"What, you mean there is FILM in that camera???"


They had a great time squirting each other with the bath toys...


The contrast between their hair & skin color cracks me up - you couldn't get any more different!


Sorry Nick. Sorry Emma. At least there wasn't any full-frontal...

No comments: