Monday, May 26, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Mommy & Daddy took me to the beach for the first time today. It was a little cold and windy, so I'm not in my swimsuit yet. The wind made my eyes water! But that's OK because there is a lot of room to run around.



We were at Ocean Beach right near Golden Gate Park. There was a big windmill that I looked at for a while. It was pretty neat. We ate lunch earlier across the street at the Beach Chalet. I had some bites of Daddy's clam chowder - it was pretty good!



Mommy wouldn't let me go in the water - she said it was too cold. It was really neat though, it came right up to my feet and then went away again. One of these days I'll get to go in.



Lots of people walked up and down the beach - I like watching them as they went by. Lots of people have doggies too - I wish we could get one, they look like fun.



The sand feels very funny on my hands. Mommy & Daddy told me that it doesn't taste very good so I decided not to eat it.



I really liked my day at the beach and can't wait to go back again.

No comments: